About Me

My photo
err... that you gotta ask my friends... I think they are better at describing me... ^^ Just leave a Tag. Cheers!

"but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:31

Monday, November 12, 2007

Lil' Free Time

ok... jus wanna update u guys...
its been like... one week plus....

well.. i went to malaysia like two weekends ago cos dad had business trip... so like a family holiday la...
then... had a 'hard' time at school... trying to understand how to code opengl....
and last weekend... well... stayed home to rush my opengl assignment for the week...
i finally finished up the opengl homework... and it is up on the web already...

now the next big thing is the UML diagrams second set i gotta do.. then i have to start planning a user interface for my next software engineering fundamentals assignment... starting to get pretty busy...

to my dear classmates from secondary school... really wished i was at ecp with u guys.... but now getting a lil busy at school.... hope u understand... but do update me on upcoming class outings... if i free i will go k ^^

Cheers!

No comments: