About Me

My photo
err... that you gotta ask my friends... I think they are better at describing me... ^^ Just leave a Tag. Cheers!

"but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:31

Monday, October 29, 2007

Much Better...

If there's one thing to thank God for....
is that I am well again!

And... also... my parent's car was back from the workshop a few days ago....

Well... today... had presentation.... 2 presentations... one is show proposal to teacher... another is to do an actual presentation... the former went pretty smoothly... but the latter.... i hope it was okay....

Well... got some stuff to do... school is pretty slack yet busy.... kinda awkward... but.. nevertheless... I try my best to manage... and Thank God I made it through the past 2 weeks already...

and... before i forget... math quiz today was kinda easy... probably, there's a chance that i might get full marks for this quiz... hahaha...

Anyways.... dear pals... do try to enjoy life while u still can. ^^

No comments: