About Me

My photo
err... that you gotta ask my friends... I think they are better at describing me... ^^ Just leave a Tag. Cheers!

"but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:31

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Busy Weeks Approaching....

Just taking some time to thank god for the friends i have...

Even as things are getting more and more busy at school, and we are starting to rush to complete assignments or prepare for tests.... I'm just glad that god blessed me with friends...

At times when I start to forget where i saved my files... my friends would prompt me where I last worked on the file or where i saved it... That is.. if they do see me working on it somewhere....

Sometimes we do not really see how helpful our friends have been, and maybe at times taken them for granted.... but... we do need to take time to see what they are doing for us... and also... try to help them whenever we can... so that they, in turn might love to help you....

To my friends who are on holiday, do have fun and enjoy your holidays... those who are still studying like me... Do your best bah!

Cheers! God Bless.

No comments: