About Me

My photo
err... that you gotta ask my friends... I think they are better at describing me... ^^ Just leave a Tag. Cheers!

"but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:31

Friday, December 14, 2007

Finally... slacking time...

okay...
Most assignments are handed in already and the holidays are comin..
Thank God for that! or else... i don't know when will be the next time I will be posting...

To view my CG assignment, do visit www.freewebs.com/cgraphicx

Anyways, now.. I am really fed-up with Singnet... It has been 2 days already that I do not have internet connection from home thanks to Singnet... When i called then 2 Days ago, they told me that MAXIMUM, would be 5pm yesterday that i could get connected to the internet, due to our upgrading of broadband speed... However, till late last night, it still was not working... Today, it has better be working.... or else...... ARGH!!!!!!!!

It's just so hard to work from home without internet connection... As some of you might have figured out... I am now in school posting... haiz... this is so infuriating... maybe my expectations of Singnet was too high? I don't know.... How could they just disconnect us for so long?!?

Anyways.... do hope i have a nice day ahead today.... xD
Cheers!^^

No comments: