About Me

My photo
err... that you gotta ask my friends... I think they are better at describing me... ^^ Just leave a Tag. Cheers!

"but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:31

Thursday, October 18, 2007

New Website

Hey people...
Because of school work... I have a new website...
It is on CG (Computer Graphics)... one of my modules(subject) la....
It will contain stuff petaining to computer graphics and such... Even my assignments will be submitted by posting it up there for my lecturer to download....
So... wanna know what I do in school...? There's a hint...

All are welcome to visit it.... and... Don't worry... I will still be posting stuff here...
You can either click the link here or look for CGraphicx on the Linkz area.

God Bless You People... ^^
Cheers

No comments: