About Me

My photo
err... that you gotta ask my friends... I think they are better at describing me... ^^ Just leave a Tag. Cheers!

"but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:31

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A Word of Thanksgiving...

Yesterday, my dad woke up at 0400 hrs...
He had a sharp pain in his tummy...
However, when he woke up, he remembered a Pastor's name, Pastor Yong Tai Tong...
After drinking a glass of water and some bread, the pain still remained...
At about 0530 hrs, he woke my mum... and my mum prayed for him...(he did pray before waking my mum)...
Thank God, after and hour or so... at about 6 plus in the morning, he felt alot better.
(That morning, my mum did the morning runs instead of my dad... sending the kids to school)

Later on in the morning, around 8 plus... after much debate....

We went to see a doctor in Mount Elizabeth Hospital... just to get my dad checked up...
The doctor said that it was nothing major... Thank God... Just gastric and that there might be more acid in the stomach than normal... So, my dad was prescribed some medicine to keep the acid level lower...

Praise God for the healing that happened to my dad in the morning.

May the Lord Bless You in a special way Friends...

No comments: