About Me

My photo
err... that you gotta ask my friends... I think they are better at describing me... ^^ Just leave a Tag. Cheers!

"but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:31

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

It's Been A While...

It's been a while since I posted...
Well... reason is simple, I have been working over the last few weeks...
(I still am... until school starts...)

I know you JCians are having Promos or going to have it pretty soon... All the best to you guys.

By the way, my results were released and I was pretty astonished at what I saw...
Not that I had really really bad results... Thank God! I actually got 3.9 (rounded off... not enclosing actual figures...) for my GPA (Grade Point Average). On top of that, I was happy to come to know that I was in the top 10% list for my course... (at least for the first semester...I don't usually get that high a rank in Primary and Secondary Schools)
Praise the Lord for what he has done in my life...

I really wish to encourage you people reading this... that if you put in enough effort on your part... and ask GOD to help you... You'll be able to do much better than what you normally are able to perform... (at least that's how I see things now...)

God Bless You My Friends ^^

No comments: