About Me

My photo
err... that you gotta ask my friends... I think they are better at describing me... ^^ Just leave a Tag. Cheers!

"but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:31

Saturday, September 29, 2007

FAITHfourONE'06 has a blog....

Woah... my class rox... as in Secondary School class...
How great is it... they have made a blog!!! And now... there's a platform for us to keep in touch...
LOVE YOU GUYS! <333

I hope tt the blog will be updated pretty frequently... say... at least once or twice a week... ahah.... or else.... I might fear the worst... that it becomes deserted like our dear teacher's blog... (can't blame her though... she could be really busy....)

Last night... I was at BaliThai IMM... really enjoyed the dinner there... well... if u wonder why I was there... it was the birthday of the wife of my dad's malay friend... so.. we kinda broke fast (Malays are fasting...) together... Really had a great time...

I'll be away for about 2-3 days in malaysia... well... because my dad wanna take his boss up for a meeting... and probably some shopping... ^^

So... I hope there's some exciting things that occurs along the way... ^^

God Bless^^

No comments: